If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions:
Registered Behavior Therapist: We need individuals who are available to work Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm. All applicants must have a passion for working with children with disabilities and a positive and energetic demeanor.
Job Description: RBTs work directly with clients and their families in their homes implementing individualized treatment plans for children based on the principles of behavior and learning theory to increase communication, functional living, and social skills; as well as implement Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) to decrease inappropriate behaviors and increase appropriate behaviors. In most cases, RBTs will work with parents/caregivers during sessions to facilitate generalization across individuals and transfer instructional control to the parent/caregivers. RBTs will be required to collect and report data during each session along with a brief written summary.
- a bachelors degree in special education, social work, or related field; or
- a high school diploma with a minimum 2 years experience working as a RBT with young children with ASD, Developmental Delay, or behavioral disorders
- Must have a valid driver’s license and able to travel to client homes
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs. regularly
- Must have a way to regularly communicate with supervisors (cell phone, house phone, email)
- Must have access to a computer and internet
- Must have the ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Candidate must commit to a minimum work week of 9 hours.
- This is a part-time position: 12 to 21 hours a week
- Pay is based on education and experience
- Training is provided.